GyneMediCorp is a Gynecological and Obstetric Medical Center, directed by Dr. Jaime Acosta Martínez, Obstetrician Surgeon-Gynecologist with extensive clinical and surgical experience.
We are permanently incorporating state-of-the-art techniques and avant-garde clinical and surgical procedures that are being used in the best medical centers in the world and which today makes them available to patients who require them, thanks to the constant updating, interest and professional commitment of the Dr. Acosta Martínez, pioneer in this type of surgery and modern treatments in Ecuador.
Dr. Acosta performs his medical practice in the best hospital centers along with his group of collaborators whose experience and training have placed at the service of the Integral Health of Women, Baby and their environment, in an effort to improve the quality of life, facing the future.
Mission and vision
To be constantly updated, including the best scientific and technological medical practices according to our values, in order to serve the community with excellence and in a personalized way, performing minimally invasive procedures in order to improve the quality of life and that of its environment, Looking to the future
Obstetrician Gynecologist Surgeon with more than 30 years of experience and permanent search for new technologies, achieved through assistance and exhibitions in multiple global congresses of the specialty and with a high level of satisfaction of patients who have benefited from the techniques of Minim Invasion.
- Surgeon Gynecologist and Obstetrician of the Metropolitan Hospital, Quito-Ecuador
- Member of the “Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide” (AAGL) U.S.A
- Surgeon Gynecologist and Obstetrician of the Hospital de los Valles, Cumbayá-Ecuador
- Active Member of the Medical Body of the Metropolitan Hospital, Quito-Ecuador.
- Member of the Ecuadorian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SEGO), chapter of Quito.
- Member of the Latin American Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies (FLASOG).
- Member of the Ibero-American Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (SIAEGI).
- Member of the Ecuadorian Society of Reproductive Medicine (SEMER).
- Member of the Ecuadorian Society of Climacteric and Menopause (SECLIM).
- Member of the Ecuadorian Society of Colposcopy and Gynecological Pathology, Manabí Chapter.
- Founding Member and Former Secretary of the Ecuadorian Society of Gynecological Laparoscopy, Quito Chapter.
- Member of the Latin American Federation of the Climacteric and Menopausal Societies (FLASCYM).
- Member of the Society for the Study and Progress of Contraception (SAC).
- Member of the American Association of Laparoscopic Gynecology (USA)
- Member of the American Fertility Society “The American Fertility Society” (USA)
Dr. Jaime Acosta, as part of his social commitment, provides care to patients with limited economic resources in Metrofraternidad and in different American and local medical brigades, in marginal neighborhoods and outside the city, even managing to perform surgeries at no cost to the patient.